Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Sakura means Cherry Blossom in Japanese. The Sakura color of this Cohana 5 piece Sewing Tool Set brings a bit of Spring into your tool collection.
- Himeji Leather Pouch - Himeji white leather is good for people and the environment, tanned only with ingredients provided by nature, and no chemicals. Leather tanned this way is given a white finish with a fine texture that can then be dyed with beautiful colors.
- Hand Stitching Sewing Needle Set - For sewing light to medium weight fabrics, such as light cotton and silk crepe. Their distinctive feature is that they are ground vertically to reduce friction with the fabric. This additional step creates a delicate needle that is very comfortable for stitching. This set comes in a capped paper tube tassled with Kanagawa silk and gold thread. Contains 8 needles - 2 each of 4 needle sizes.
- Mini Scissors from Seki - Adorable with great cutting ability despite their small size! They are the product of a scissor manufacturer's pride and time-tested reliable craftsmanship. You can cut with these scissors by gripping them with your fingers and pinching lightly. The cases for these scissors are made from high-quality, genuine leather. The brilliantly shining, small silk tassels are carefully handmade by Imasato, a specialist in tassels and knots.
- Pincushion of Mini Masu - A little mamemasu wooden box, created with delicate craftsmanship, turned into a lovely pincushion that fits snugly in the palm of your hand. The fabric on the pincushion is a high-quality linen woven in Hamamatsu, which allows needles to pass smoothly through fabric. The color of the glass head pin matches the pincushion.
- Wooden Thread Winder - Each handmade thread winder is wrapped with high-quality, white thread, developed with an exacting focus on performance by the sewing thread manufacturer Fujix, founded in 1921 in Kyoto.