Our Brick and Mortar is Temporarily CLOSED • FREE Shipping on Online Orders over $25
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Class & Workshop Policies
- Classes and Workshops are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by The Curious Crafter. You may, however, transfer your spot to a friend if you are unable to attend.
- Classes and Workshops are for adults only (16+), unless the class is specifically designated for children.
- Classes and Workshops have a minimum required number of students. If enrollment does not meet the minimum number, the event will be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Classes may involve the use of needles, sharp scissors, and other tools that may cause injury. The Curious Crafter, teachers, and employees shall not be held responsible or liable for injuries that occur during classes, workshops, or events.
- Please make note of the skills required for Classes and Workshops. For our more advanced classes and workshops, instructors will likely not have time to teach prerequisite skills. If you have questions about prerequisites, please email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 314-485-1115. If no prerequisite is mentioned, the event is designed for all skill levels.
- If you are enrolled in a Class or Workshop, you will receive a 10% discount on the required materials for the class at The Curious Crafter. Just let us know what event you are enrolled in when checking out.
- Please make every effort to be on time for your scheduled event. Classes and Workshops are carefully planned so that there is enough time to cover all of the material. Late arrivals are disruptive and we are not able to guarantee we’ll be able to catch you up. That said, if you know you are running late, please let us know.