Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Purl & Loop Stash Blaster Bracelet Loom is lightweight, portable, and made of 1/8" birch wood, and measures approximately 8” x 2.75" with a weaving space of 7" x 2 3/8". The finished bracelet size can measure up to 7” x 2 3/8". These dimensions should accommodate most wrist sizes but the length may be extended with the use of jewelry findings such as additional jump rings or a chain.
This loom is a sett (size) of 10 e.p.i. (ends per inch). Makes it ideal to work with a finer weight yarn or luxurious threads. To work with a bulkier weight yarn, the user may warp every other prong for a sett of 5 e.p.i or 6 e.p.i.
Birch Bracelet Loom with Findings Includes:
- step-by-step photo instructions
- metal tapestry needle
- 2” weaving comb
- cotton carrying bag
- 3 sets of jewelry findings to make three different width bracelets (colors and metal finishes may vary)
Other Tools & Materials Required:
- jewelry pliers (flat-nose, round-nose, and bent-nose suggested)
- yarn and/or thread
- glue may be needed to secure ribbon crimp ends to bracelet fabric
- tape may be used to secure warp threads