Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Curious Crafter is excited to announce a weekend of workshops with knit celeb, Tanis Gray! September 12-13, 2020!
Hidden messages and images in your knitting? Amazing!
Learn this unusual and intriguing technique with just knits and purls, stockinette and garter stripes, sharpen your chart reading skills, and work the unisex Dark Mark Scarf from Tanis Gray's latest book, Knitting Magic – The Official Harry Potter Knitting Pattern Book.
Saturday, September 12, 2020 1 - 4 p.m.
Supplies Not Included.
- Worsted Weight yarn in two highly contrasting colors (approx. 200 yards each)
- We suggest Sweet Georgia Superwash Worsted, Malabrigo Rios, or Urth Harvest Worsted.
- Size US 7 (4.5mm) 16” circular knitting needles
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch Markers
- Sticky Notes
- Pattern available in Harry Potter: Knitting Magic by Tanis Gray
- With MC (black in sample), C0 39 sts. DO NOT join into round – scarf is worked back and forth in rows.