Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Knitwear designer Tamy Gore of NarrowPathKnitDesign is known for her beautifully designed shawls. The Drifter is no exception to the rule with its slip stitches creating a wonderful texture enhancing your color selection. This shawl is sure to be an engaging knit!
The Drifter Pattern Information
Yarn: 3 colors of Fingering Weight Yarn, approximately 820-900 total yards
Suggested Needles: Size US 6, 32"
Knitting Gauge: 10 stitches x 22 rows = 4 inches, in garter stitch blocked
Finished Measurements: 92" Wingspan, 55” Spine Depth
The Drifter Shawl Kits 1 - 8 include three skeins of Emma's Practically Perfect Sock yarn. Please see the individual product page on our site for specific yarn weight and details.
Select your chosen color kit from the drop down options.
- Kit 1: June '20, Barbie Girl, Set Sail
- Kit 2: June '20, Set Sail, Lilac You a Lot
- Kit 3: Jackie O, Briar Rose, Barking up the Wrong Tree
- Kit 4: Freshly Cut, Denim, Aloha
- Kit 5: June '20, Cactus Flower, Just Add Salt
- Kit 6: Navy Blazer, Just Add Salt, Aloha
- Kit 7: March '20, Denim, Jackie O
- Kit 8: May '20, Just Add Salt, Navy Blazer
Not loving our premade yarn kit combinations? Would you like our assistance in creating a combination just for you? Contact us at [email protected] to arrange a time for us to help.